Quebec and the United Kingdom

In NS ISO cases, Quebec and the United Kingdom (Great Britain and Northern Ireland) require what is known as a ‘provisional order.’

If the other person in your case lives in one of these places, you may not use the regular ISO forms. Instead, you may end up using the court’s regular (non-ISO) forms.

If you are the applicant, you should speak with court staff or a lawyer for information that can help you decide what forms to use.

The court hearing process also differs from the regular ISO process. This will be explained later on.

Was this page helpful?