Contact a Child Protection Worker

If you suspect that a child is being abused or neglected or is a witness to child abuse, please contact the child welfare agency in the area where the child lives. It is best if you contact the agency by telephone or in person.


Here are the telephone numbers to reach a child protection worker, if you believe a child is in immediate danger of abuse:


Click here to find the contact information for a child welfare agency in your area.


Was this page helpful?