Petitions for Divorce, Step 2 - Supreme Court (General Division)

Printer-friendly version

If you filed a Petition for Divorce in Amherst, Antigonish, Bridgewater, Digby/Annapolis, Kentville, Pictou, Truro or Yarmouth, and the other party didn't file an Answer, you will finalize your divorce by filing these documents:

  • Uncontested Motion for Divorce (with filing fee) Form 62.13 
  • Affidavit supporting an uncontested divorce
    • check with your court for their equivalent form – the court may allow the use of Form FD12 
  • Divorce Order Form 62.23 
  • Corollary Relief Order Form 62.24 
  • Financial and other disclosure as required
    • check with your court for the appropriate forms - the court may allow you to use the financial documents provided in this link
  • Stamped, self-addressed envelopes (2 for each person)