Petitions for Divorce, Step 1 - Supreme Court (Family Division)

Printer-friendly version

To file a Petition for Divorce in Halifax, Sydney or Port Hawkesbury, you will start with these documents:

  • Petition for Divorce Form 59.09 
  • Statement of contact information & circumstances Form FD1 
  • Personal Representation Form
    • this form is required from any party who is not represented by a lawyer
  • Long form marriage certificate