Where you can use this guide

Printer-friendly version

This guide, and the forms linked to in this guide, are for use in the following courts ONLY:

  • Supreme Court (Family Division) in Halifax, Sydney, & Port Hawkesbury
  • Supreme Court in Amherst, Antigonish, Bridgewater, Digby/Annapolis, Pictou/New Glasgow, Truro, Kentville, & Yarmouth

NOTE: you cannot apply to register an order made under the Divorce Act in the Family Court.