No. This kit is for applications made under laws other than the Divorce Act. If you are applying for a divorce, please visit the Guide to Filing for Divorce in Nova Scotia, or visit the court nearest you. You may also choose to have a lawyer handle your divorce.

Last updated on January 11, 2019 - 2:06pm