You can only use this guide and form links in the following courts:

  • Supreme Court Family Divisions in Halifax, Sydney, & Port Hawkesbury
  • Supreme Courts in Amherst, Antigonish, Bridgewater, Digby/Annapolis, Pictou/New Glasgow, Truro, Kentville, & Yarmouth

The Courts in Halifax, Sydney, and Port Hawkesbury use different court forms for divorce than the courts in the other areas of the province. Make sure you are following the information and instructions for the right court.

NOTEyou cannot apply for a divorce in the Family Courts.

Last updated on August 2, 2016 - 4:04pm